What I do
Helping your leaders Cultivate Trust and Collaboration
I motivate people to:
- Focus on the positive
- Celebrate success
- Empower others
I do this when coaching, facilitating, speaking, parenting, training trainers, volunteering, and developing performance improvement & communication programs.
My passion and promise is to partner with you (I’m talking REAL teamwork) to:
- Improve the human working environment: increase retention (get them to stay) and increase morale (they want to stay and excel).
- Foster a workplace where communication is human, clear, respectful, and consistent.
- Study your work environment, celebrate successes, find “small-win” improvements, and focus on getting people to focus on each other and communicate in a way that makes going to work something to look forward to: a place where performance is focused, valued, supported, improved, and recognized!
Outstanding, committed, happy people influencing the bottom line!
10 Little Known Facts about Sonia
I am consistent, ethical, successful, and professional and have earned a reputation for quality.
- I have excellent leadership, organization, communication and writing skills.
- My Master’s degree in Educational Technology (Instructional Design) has given me the skills to learn any field of expertise quickly and to convey and integrate the information in its simplest form.
- My Bachelor’s Degree in Communications helps me see daily conversations, the work environment, and people in a unique way! Clear, honest, direct communication is my guide stick; it directs all aspects of my work (and life).
- I have 2 beautiful boys, Noah and Samuel, who provide me with wonderful opportunities to practice what I preach!
- I believe that:
- Focusing on a *solution* is the only way to address a challenge.
- Not having all the answers usually leads to complete and solid solutions.
- Processes, products, and employees regarded as “works in progress” can grow, improve, and excel.
- I work on multiple projects (often with tight deadlines) and work with excellent, professional, and talented teams for larger projects.
- I travel around the world to provide coaching and training to global leaders and their teams.
- My daily experiences, focusing on the positive, and helping others achieve total recognition and respect are the foundations for my passion.
- I have an incredible and loving husband who stands by me AND is a fantastic cook!
I have worked in multimedia and technology design, development and project management since 1995. In 1998, I started my consulting practice and have been working with various companies in diverse sectors (Aviation, Banking, Insurance, Pharma, Property Management, Railway, Retail, and TeleCommunications).
The ultimate feedback I receive is from learners and participants (during training, coaching, or speaking engagements) and from my peers and clients; I received the:
- 2003 and 2010 ISPI Award of Excellence for Outstanding Instructional Product or Intervention.
- The 2004 ISPI Lifetime Chapter Membership Award.
- IATA Instructor Accreditation.
I also co-chaired the ISPI Montreal Regional Conference in 2004 and 2006.
In addition to the skills, education and experience that I bring to all projects, I have incredible enthusiasm and passion for the work that I do. This energy allows me to work through challenges to help leaders and their teams achieve their goals.
The key to achieving success is with solid leadership and effective communication – both of which I continue to perfect in all that I undertake. I look forward to helping your leaders and their teams achieve long-term success.
Sonia Di Maulo
Five Ways to Learn More!
- Learn how well you are offering authentic feedback and which techniques you can use right away. Take the self-assessment now!
- Register your interest for a 30-min complimentary call with Sonia.
- Signup to receive my FREE ebook: Foster Motivation: A Feedback Exercise, your first step to cultivating trust and collaboration.
- Invite me into your team or organization to help leaders expose exceptional performance.
- Connect with me directly Contact Me.